Another successful Egoraptor movie
It was funny from start to finish.
"Hey, you bitch! I'm the stratagy guide! You can't mess with me!"
I give you 10 LOLs out of ten.
It's not that bad, I guess. Could be better. :\
Some Truth in that Flash
You do have a point. The Kitty Krew just keeps putting useless crap on Newgrounds, and nobody does anything about it since apparently it passes judgement. As far as I know, we have two options as to what we can do about the KK:
A. MAKE them make non-crappy flashes, or
B. MAKE them leave Newgrounds, perminately (<<possible spelling error)
By the way, getting Underdog is an award you get for when your flash is the most controversial between Voted Score and Review Score, just to let you know.
and how many times do I have to tell you people that this is actually a Kitty Krew movie and I was mocking the original posts?
I see you took some of our advice. You've gotten better and worse at the same time, more of the better, though :). Here's why:
_-List of Inprovments-_
* Added background
* Added sound (that's a lifesaver for new flash artist)
* Better graphics
_-List of things to Improve-_
* Although you DID made it longer, it was still too short. The fighting ended too soon and choppy. Good fight scenes last 2-6 minutes. you should take that into consideration.
* Since your movie are based on fight scenes, you MUST crank up the fps (frames per second) to a MINIMUM of 24 fps. 24 fps and above is ideal for all movies, especially fighting movies.
You did great, but you can always do better.
4/5 2.30/5.00 (+ 0.0057) 243th voter
Alright thanks! I'll try to improve mate
Good start for your first project
Very good start, just work on these things:
_-List of Things to Improve-_
*Longer flash, but I'm sure you know that, right? :)
*Add a background
*Add platforms, because they look like they're standing on nothing
*NEED to add sound effects. A movie that doesn't have sound effects cuts your score in half, literally. You can't make a silent flash with music in the background and expect to get anything higher than a 2.00/5.00
I know you can make better flash movies. You can only get better from here.
5/5 (Gave you credit for effort and attempt) 1.58/5.00 (+0.012) 215th voter
Thanks man, will do. I'll be sure to:
-make it longer
-add a background
so be sure to keep in touch with this series, for it only gets better from here on out
inthejunglebook, seriously, you're an ass. That comment you made doesn't help at all. Oh, and I think the rules say, "The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated." Dumbass. By the way, it's "seriously" , not "seriosuly" or "lunnytik"
Anyway, about the movie. It would be a great movie, just fix four things:
1. The plot
2. Add sound for when the people are talking
3. Tune up the graphics
4. Add an option for English text on the bottom. Not all of us can understand and/or read Japanese.
It's a good flash that could've hit the bullseye.
Great for a first flash
I was expecting some third-rate, 12fps crap since this is your first flash. I guess you proved us all wrong. Also, dispite the fact that this is yet another Dragon Ball Z parody, you used chickens as the characters, which, as far as I know, has never been done before. It was also funny from time to time. The only thing wrong was that the main villain was hand-drawn and everything else was sprited, which is an awkward combination. Aside from that, this is a very great first. Can't wait for the second one!
5/5 2.95/5.00 (+0.0069) Your 227th voter
Thank you very much! I've realized I've made quite a few mistakes in the first episode, so I'll be sure to fix them for 2#.
When I first watched this flash, I thought that this is a great flash. When I went back and looked at it a second time, it was singing a different tune...
The animation, graphics, and sound are fine, but the story is out of whack. I agree with clownhero, people calling the guy "boring" is not a legitimate reason for mass murder. You're sending the wrong message to 12-year-olds and under, saying that "if someone calls or thinks of you as 'boring', shoot 'em wit a pistol". Funny as that may sound, it's not a laughing matter in the real world. Also, the way you ended it with the guy shooting himself in the head toward the other person was also sending a wrong message. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to rant that animated violence is the devil and you should go with him. The violence is fine, just GIVE A BETTER REASON instead of when someone calls you "boring". Thank you.
4/5 3.71/5.00 (+0.000084) 3,333th voter
As far as I'm concerned, preteens shouldn't be on the internet at all, let alone on newgrounds. So, if some psychotic 12 year old sees this and there's ANOTHER school shooting the parents are to blame for their own irresponsibility.
It has potential...
Well......I couldn't think of the best way to write this review, so I'll put it like this:
* Very creative plot line. I like the idea of Mario vs. Tetris
* Well...none I could think of :(
* The frame rate. Crank it up to AT LEAST 18 fps.
* Increase the quality of the sound.
* Why would "L-block" kill Luigi? What did Luigi ever do to Tetris? :\
* The hand-made graphics need inprovement.
* In Red Koopa's debut in the movie, his wings were flapping backwards.
* The animation is out of whack. Mario was walking even though he was standing, or jumping, or falling, or even fighting.
* YOU NEED TO ADD SOUND EFFECTS!!! A movie without sound effects is like...a hamburger without the meat.
* If you had added vertical lines moving up in the parts Mario was falling, it wouldn't look like he was immobile in empty space. A distinguishable background moving upward also works, too.
If you address my facts, this flash will become a very great movie. It definately has potential :)
1.97/5.00 (+ 0.0055) Your 266th voter
thanks for the full review. I can definitely use it for help. Btw it was 20 fps lol, i am working on using sprite backgrounds, and sound effects i'll search for.
This is a nice flash that you made. Good job.
By the way, MrNintendo444, this flash was released in 2001! How the fuck can that be in the flash if there were no Wii, Gamecube, or DS back then?! You need to pay attention to the "Date Submitted" on the left and get your facts straight.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.